Everybody poops. Its a matter of fact and a matter of health. While discussing our bathroom habits is still considered somewhat taboo, having a sense of your elimination process is an important determinant of both digestive and overall health. Factors such as stool frequency, motility, color, texture, and transit time can all send signals as […]
Join the Digestive Detective Community
Join The Digestive Detective today and change the way you feel, function, look and live!Register Now
Already a member? Log In
Get Your Free Report!Subscribe to our Newsletter
At The Digestive Detective.com, we take your privacy very seriously, your information is NEVER shared for ANY reason.
- • 5 Ways to Beat Colds & Flu This Season
- • Mashed Ginger Sweet Potatoes with Fresh Nutmeg
- • Is Weight Gain a Digestive Problem?
- • 4 HEALTH: The 4-Week Whole Health Solution!
- • Track Your Poo…There’s an App for That!
Want to read more? Get Your Digestive Detective Today »