December 11th, 2011 by Digestive Detective
Most of us are familiar with Coconut Shrimp, but this version with Chicken Tenders takes advantage of some additional spices for some truly unique flavors.
- 12 Free-Range Organic Chicken Tenders
- 3 organic eggs
- splash coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp Organic Coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cups Gluten-Free All-purpose baking Flour
- 1 cup Organic Medium Shredded Coconut
- 1 Cup instant oats
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Tumeric
- Sea Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper (to taste)
- Mix dry ingredients (salt, pepper, cinnamon, tumeric, coconut) in mixing bowl
- Crack 3 eggs, add coconut milk and coat tenders in wet mix.
- Dip tenders in dry mix until thoroughly coated.
- Heat coconut oil in pan over medium heat.
- Place coated chicken into pan.
- Turn chicken frequently until cooked through - approximately 10-15 minutes.